Pryanka Woven Leather Mules – Tan
We’ve found the only mule you’ll need this year, our Pryanka woven leather mules are ethically sourced and beautifully handmade in India using traditional methods. We love to help preserve the artisans and their skills in whatever country we source our products.
Traditionally these shoes were worn by Indian men and called slippers, and yes they are definitely as comfy as slippers. But we think they are lovely and feminine for women too.
Pair these with a gorgeous Summer dress like our Rivoli Dresses or team with a pair of jeans and a folk blouse. They’re the type of shoe that will go with anything so make the perfect addition to your bohemian wardrobe.
Australian and European sizing chart is below. Please note they are true to size but will stretch and mould to the shape of your foot. So we suggest you choose your usual size, or go up a size if your fall in between sizes.
- Handmade in India
- Leather upper and sole
- Due to the handmade nature each shoe will vary from the other.
- The sizes are hand written on the sole, not the footbed, these are makers marks.
- They will also be variations in colour and the natural colour of the leather will darken with wear.
- They will soften and wear to the shape of your foot, with your foot moving down into the shoe with a few wears, giving you a slipper like fit.
- Please remember that there will be imperfections are not meant to be perfect and polished, they are raw and beautiful. We embrace the uniqueness and beauty of every shoe as individual as you.
A soft clean cloth with some neutral shoe was will bring these babies up like new…that’s if you want them to, otherwise enjoy the lived in look.
We know you will adore the Pryanka Woven leather mule,
Love Birdsong xx